Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Change Layout and format in the result after search

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Anonymous

Hello Search and Filter Pro Team,

I would like to change the layout and format in the display result after searching. But I can not and do not how to do that. I have done that using shortcode, but it doesn’t satisfy me. I want to have the display result as my own layout and format, but I don’t know how to do that. Could you help me with this issue?

Thanks,

Heng Dosich

Trevor

Are you able to send me a live link/URL to your search page so I can take a look?

Some additional questions:

1. What theme are you using?
    2. Does it have a post grid or page builder function/plugin?
    3. If not in #2, do you have such a plugin, or are you intending to purchase one?

Anonymous

Hello Trevor,

Sure, I can. Here is a link, https://atc.place.
    1-I use Hello Elementor theme.
    2-I user WooCommerce Plugin.
    3-I use elementor pro as plugin as well.

I would like to have the customize display reult. How can I do that?

Thanks,

Heng Dosich

Trevor

IF you have Elementor Pro, then we now have a free additional extension for Elementor Pro, which you should download (if you are logged in) from top of this guide page (which shows how it should be used with the archives and product archives widgets, see a little way down the page for specific extra advice when using the archives and product archives widgets):

https://searchandfilter.com/documentation/3rd-party/elementor/

Please read and follow the guide carefully.

You do not appear to be using this method, as the form is set to the ‘Custom’ display results method.

Elementor Pro comes with two layouts for the posts (Classic and Cards), but, whilst we do not officially support it (so there may be some issues), the Ele Custom Skins plugin allows you to make more layouts.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)