Support Forums

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Categorising filters

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Luuk Brown

Hi,

I wonder if it would be possible to categorize the filters into different sections via headings?

Here is an example: https://ibb.co/YXS0n0p

It doesn’t have to be exactly designed like that but I was wondering if you could point me in the right direction?

Many thanks,

Brown

Trevor Moderator

Do you need a separate filter for each ‘group’?

Luuk Brown

Not sure I completely understand. The website is cityranking.co. On the homepage, I currently have 1 filter if that is what you mean. I am happy to use that 1 or use multiple ones on the same if that is possible. Whichever is easier.

Cheers,

Brown

Trevor Moderator

Do you mean to change the form on that page, with flags on the country? Would the form not get very big? Not many people know all country flags.

Luuk Brown

I mean to categorise the filters into different groups.

For example, having salary, tax rates, etc., under an “economy” heading, or having sights and landmarks under a “culture” heading.

There are currently many filters all in one place and I would like to make it more orderly.

I hope that makes sense.

Cheers.

Brown

Trevor Moderator

Ah, I see. The ability to do this will come in V3 of our plugin, but you cannot currently change the HTML structure of the form without (most likely) breaking the functionality). V3 is a few months away yet.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.