Support Forums

Hey there, it looks like you've been redirected from designsandcode.com - as you can see we have a new home - read more

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro can’t update plugin

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 42 total)
  • Trevor Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Petra Waterschoot

No the posts in the gallery don’t have a translation. I duplicate them. So all languages have the English content.
    For the Bulgarian language version I didn’t duplicate them all just yet. I still have to do that. The fact that there are less posts to show in the Bulgarian version is showing correctly on the filter posiblity on the left side of the page. There are less items than there are in the other languages.

Trevor Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Petra Waterschoot

Thank you for your help so far! we’ll keep in touch!

Ross Moderator

Hi Petra

I had a look at this, and everything seems to be configured ok from what I can see – so no real explanation right now.

Can you tell me, you mention bulgarian is “disabled” – how did you do that?

Can you remove this protection, and rebuild the cache? Perhaps this might work.

Thanks

Petra Waterschoot

Hi Ross, that’s it!! I disabled the language through WPML because it was still under construction.

Often the solutions are right under your nose but you don’t see them…

Thank you so much for your help!
    Have a great day, Petra

Petra Waterschoot

Ooohhh that was premature… It doesn’t work properly yet. it only shows a few posts and the filter posibility doesn’t work…

Petra Waterschoot

Now it shows nothing anymore 🙁

I’ve put the Bulgarian site live (unhidden) but I left out the gallery function in the main menu. This way we can resolve the issue in the normal live environment.

What can be the cause of this problem… any ideas?

Ross Moderator

Hi Petra

What happened since it showed a few posts and then showed nothing?

I see you are editing the search form, can you let me know when you are finished so I can carry on looking?

Thanks

Petra Waterschoot

closed the search form 🙂

I swaped the post grids that where on the page. had a look in yours, but left yours untouched. changed my masonary grid. saved and all was gone when I had an other look…

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 42 total)

The topic ‘can’t update plugin’ is closed to new replies.