Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Can’t get Woocommerce to work

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 27 total)
  • Trevor

For me those counts all update correctly, as the posts grid also shows correctly. Can you make a video of what you see and explain that better for me?

Anonymous
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anonymous
    Trevor

Ahh. The penny has dropped at my end.

That page is a real page in WordPress. Our WooCommerce/Post Type Archive/As an Archive methods do not work in real pages.

There are other methods that can work. Such as the Elementor Post element method. So, you could place a products widget on that page and filter that. In the form you make for that page, you simply use the Tags, Categories and Taxonomies settings tab to INCLUDE only the taxonomy term(s) that you need.

Trevor

Our posts crossed.

So, the WooCommerce method attaches to the shop page yes, so you can only have one such form. But, the other type of form, as I said in my last reply, is not set as that method, so more than one of those is OK.

Anonymous

Thanks Trevor – ah, the subtleties of S&F Pro!

For posts – I was following your documentation for Elementor Pro.

For products – I was following your documentation for woocommerce. However, I should instead have stuck with the Elementor pro docs for products too. Doh!

So, I have now done that for https://d.xmarksthespot.co.uk/team-building-events/

The product grid is responding correctly but the counts in the search form aren’t keeping pace. If you go to https://d.xmarksthespot.co.uk/online-shop you’ll see what they *should* be.

Thoughts? I’ve probably missed something obvious.

Trevor
    Anonymous
    Trevor

Can you check it now? I turned Variations off.

Anonymous

Not working correctly I’m afraid. Variations still needs to be on as per your advice the other day I believe.

As per the shop page, the product count should be 4, split by indoor (2) and outdoor (3) – because one product has tags of both indoor and outdoor.

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 27 total)