Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Can’t get Search & Filter Pro to work with Elementor Pro

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Anonymous

Hi, I’ve just purchased S&R Pro and installed it.
    I’m using Elementor Pro.

I’ve created a new search form as per the instructions for Elementor Pro. When I click on the Display Results Method dropdown, I don’t see the Elementor Post/Product/Portfolio Widget option. All I see is “As an archive”; “Post Type Archive”; “EDD – Downloads page” and “Custom”.
    Also, in the Posts widget Query/Source, I don’t see the Search & Filter Query option.

I looked through the support topics and found that I may need to install the jQuery Migrate Helper plugin (as I’m on WP 5.5.1) – which I have now done.
    The only difference this has made is that one the Add New Search form page, it now shows a warning:
    “jQuery Migrate Helper — Warnings encountered

This page generated the following warnings:
    https://phi.ddev.site/wp-content/plugins/search-filter-pro/admin/assets/js/jquery.qtip.min.js: jQuery.fn.attr(‘checked’) might use property instead of attribute
    Please make sure you are using the latest version of all of your plugins, and your theme. If you are, you may want to ask the developers of the code mentioned in the warnings for an update.”

I’m a relative novice to WordPress, so any help would be appreciated.

Regards,
    Paul Drake

Trevor

Did you install the additional extension? You should download (if you are logged in, if you are not, you will not see the big blue button to download) from top of this guide page:

https://searchandfilter.com/documentation/3rd-party/elementor/

Anonymous

Hi Trevor,

No, I hadn’t. For some reason, I didn’t see the big blue oval as a button!

I can see the options now.
    Thank you.

Trevor

Thanks for letting me know. I will close this thread for now.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)