Support Forums

The forums are closed and will be removed when we launch our new site.

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Can't filter categories

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Fearvector

Hi,
    I have problems when I want to filter categories on my website. When i try to filter, it always to a page that says “Could not find what you’re looking for”.
    please help, thank you

Regards,
    fearvector

Ross Moderator

Hey Fearvector, did you put in the correct post types in the settings panel?

Sorry about the delays, you might have seen but we’re a bit behind schedule on a big release so fighting a mountain of code – soon support will resume as normal and be prompt as normal 🙂

Fearvector

yes, i did. I’ve checked “Posts” in the settings panel. And I’ve also tried to tick all the Post Type in the settings panel, but still can not. It always couldn’t find posts.
    here is the website
    http://www.sman1pagak.sch.id/berita/

Ross Moderator

Hey Fearvector

Try enabling “use custom template” and set this to search.php

The layout might not be right, but does it at least show the results you expect?

If this does not work it might be that your template is using its own custom query, and not wordpress’ main loop :/

Thanks

Fearvector

Hi, thanks before.
    Initially it has been checked, it turns out it is happening is when I do not check “use custom template”, it worked. However, the results are not as I want, for example I have a category A, B, and C. When I want to filter out the category A, it appears all categories.
    Can you help me, please?

Thanks

Stefan Neumann

Hi,

same here, filtering by author works fine, filtering by category always shows all posts.

@Fearvector
    : please post you results here if you get it to work.

Thanks, greetings,
    Stefan

Fearvector

Hi,

the plugin still doesn’t work. When I filter one category, it always shows all categories.
    please help. Thanks

Ross Moderator

Hey both, are you using Ajax? Want to send me your login details via our contact form and I’ll see what I can do? (http://www.designsandcode.com/contact/)

Thanks

Stefan Neumann

Hi Ross,

i am using Ajax and WPML, therefor i opened a separate thread after posting here. Sorry for confusion.

Best regards,
    Stefan

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘Search & Filter Pro’ is closed to new topics and replies.