Support Forums

The forums are closed and will be removed when we launch our new site.

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Can't access prices for WooCommerce Variable products

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Y

I’m building a WooCommerce store which will contain mainly Variable products (each item is available in different sizes, and each size is a different price). When I try to set up filters for product price, it doesn’t seem to work.

I tried to set up a ‘price range’ slider by adding a Post Meta field and selecting ‘_price’ as the meta key, but the plugin is unable to automatically retrieve min/max values. I assume this is because the plugin can’t read prices within the product variations, only prices for Simple products.

Same problem if I try to create a Sort Order field with an option to sort by the meta field ‘_price’. It has no effect.

Is there a way I can have the plugin read prices from product variations? Otherwise I won’t be able to have any kind of price-related filtering or sorting on my site 🙁

Trevor Moderator

Are you searching both products and variations in the form setup?

Y

That fixed it!! Thank you!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Can't access prices for WooCommerce Variable products’ is closed to new replies.