Support Forums

Hey there, it looks like you've been redirected from designsandcode.com - as you can see we have a new home - read more

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Cannot download latest version

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 23 total)
  • charlotte oates

Any update on this?

Ross Moderator

Hey Charlotte

I think I can see what the problem is..

All those meta field you have – are using the same Meta Key ‘accelerate_page_layout’ which I think is incorrect. They should all use different keys (you can’t use the same one twice) and the key must match the data you are storing?

For example I can see there is a “cost per serving” key – so I guess the cost per serving meta field should have this as its key…

How are you creating / saving your meta data? For example, how do you add “cost per serving” to your posts?

Thanks

charlotte oates

None of the meta keys are suppose to be accelerate page layout. The correct meta keys are the same as the slider title e.g. Active time (minutes). I add them to the search from and save. If I exit the form and go back in again they all change to accelerate page layout.

I add the post meta when I create the post. If you click on edit on one of the recipe posts (except the cupcakes where I haven’t added all the meta data). The add meta section is beneath the area where I create the post.

Ross Moderator

Ah ok, so basically in the admin, S&F is resetting your selections, which is I think the reason the sliders are not working?

I’ll have another look this eve/tomorrow and see if I can inlcude a fix in the next update.

Thanks

Ross Moderator

Hey Charlotte

There is a new update (1.2.6) out – can you test that and let me know if your issue is now fixed?

Thanks

charlotte oates

Great, looking forward to seeing if it’s now working 🙂

I’m still not getting the updates appearing in my wordpress dashboard. Can you email me the latest version and I’ll test it. Any idea why they’re not appearing, is there a setting I need to change or something? I don’t like to be a pain and keep asking you to email them (although if this one’s working I won’t need another update!)

Ross Moderator

Hey Charlotte

I just realised your license is not active!

Did you follow these steps here? – http://www.designsandcode.com/wordpress-plugins/search-filter-pro/docs/#docs-automatic-updates

I think once you activate you updates will come through 🙂

Thanks

charlotte oates

Definately tried activating licence before, just tried again now (recopied code from original email in case I’d done it wrong previously) and there’s still no update appearing.

Login details I sent before should still work if you want to take a look

Ross Moderator

Hey Charlotte I just emailed you the latest version. Let me know if it works – and if not I’ll dive in again to see whats happening – I’ll also take a look at the auto update settings 🙂

Thanks

charlotte oates

I’ve uploaded the latest version.

Still not working, same problem as before.

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.