Support Forums

The forums are closed and will be removed when we launch our new site.

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Caching with 750k posts

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Birk Oidram

Hi,

I have a site with 750k tour offers.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/apwswvemd5s5mpb/Screenshot%202017-01-02%2017.23.06.png?dl=0
    Obviously this is not a long-term solution and I have to rethink the structure but for now I need to make it work somehow.

The issue being the caching which just doesn’t start. Is it possible to disable it completely or allow it to use more server resources?

Currently its just stuck: https://www.dropbox.com/s/0qk6oibsxj3avx9/Screenshot%202017-01-02%2017.31.16.png?dl=0

My setup is on 2 fast VPSes running on SSDs, one for MySQL (5.6) and the other for nginx, using PHP7.

Kind regards,
    Birk

Trevor Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Birk Oidram

Hi Trevor,

By the looks of it, it still seems to be v2.2.0. Are you sure it’s the latest version?

The caching still doesn’t start for some reason. I tested it on another server and it started caching there but still takes the same amount of time.

Would you be able to check why isn’t it doing anything on the second server? (passing the logins in the next post)

Can you also check the version sent?

Birk Oidram
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Trevor Moderator

Development version always carry the old version number, but the readme file and other features give the version away to me. It is the new one.

BTW, this admin is incredibly slow to load.

I may have to send this thread to the developer, Ross.

Trevor Moderator

Hi. Ross asks, are there error logs on your server? It sounds like the initial query might be timing out.

Birk Oidram

Sure I guess, can you perhaps point me to the right direction? Should I try to pull nginx logs, php or mysql?

Trevor Moderator

Probably php to start with.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘Search & Filter Pro’ is closed to new topics and replies.