Support Forums

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Buying Search and Filter Pro Pending Status

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Max Suchanek

Hey there,

I baught the plugin on 22th may. No money is gone from my paypal account yet. Do i need to send you the 20 $ by myself or should i wait?
    The Status is on Pending in the “Your Account” Section.

Best regards
    Max

Ross Moderator

Hey Max

That does sound strange… Did you receive a link to download the plugin?

Thanks

Max Suchanek

Hey Ross and thanks for the answer.
    I didn’t received a downloadlink yet. I am just able to get to the Bills page with Details “pending”. The ID, Date and Amount are shown correctly, together with my personal informations.
    And i can click on “Save Billing Details and Generate Invoice”… but yeah- thats it^^

In my mailbox is just the notification of this toppic here, but no other mail from designsandcode.

Edit: there is also nothing going on on my Paypal account. No 20.00 € missing

Ross Moderator

Hey Max

Usually pending means a user has clicked the checkout link from their cart (on this site) but not completed the purchase at the PayPal side of things (ie, walked away, closed the browser/tab etc)…

I have no logs of any purchase here or in PayPal so I think you should try to purchase again. If there are any strange things happening such as double purchase/payment I will of course refund any error (I don’t think its likely).

Thanks

Max Suchanek

i got it now. I rebought it. Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.