Support Forums

The forums are closed and will be removed when we launch our new site.

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Building a search using Advanced Custom Fields plugin

Viewing 8 posts - 11 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Soren Jensen

HI

Just purchased the plug in at it is great!!

just a major sit back that we either need to add the fields manually or create posts that contain all post meta.

How is it going with this feature?

Or how about a cron job that runs every time a post has been created and check/update new fields?

Any way great job!

Ross Moderator

Hi Soren

Thanks for the message – its looking around a month from now, I need to sit down and have a clear run at these next updates (so many tasks to juggle), I’ve cleared my schedule for the beginning of May so will be focussed on these updates then.

Thanks

Stephane

+1 !!!

Joni Kaunismäki

Any news on this?

Ross Moderator

Still working on the 2.0 release, hoping in the next 1 – 2 weeks – anyone willing to beta test let me know and I’ll send some advanced copies but that won’t be for a week until I get the code tidied up some more.

Thanks

Joni Kaunismäki
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Joni Kaunismäki

Hi Ross! Does version 2.0 bring some enhancement on this feature? I’d really need automatically updated values instead of Auto suggest.

Ross Moderator

Ahhh this is coming in the next version now – probably 2.1 – I’ve begin work on the syncing already 🙂

Thanks

Viewing 8 posts - 11 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Building a search using Advanced Custom Fields plugin’ is closed to new replies.