Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Associating an Elementor template to search results

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Anonymous

Hi. I’m trying to associate an Elementor template (User page) to a dropdown (all users) S & F search but after reading and searching documentation and many other info, I can’t do that. I think I could add the results page in the Elementor display conditions, but I have tried with Search result page and no luck. As many people use Elementor, I think it should be easy to do this, so one can easily assign a different Elementor template for each search form. Could you point me to that? Thank you

Trevor

The problem with using templates, is they can be used on many pages, but our form is designed to work only on one page (needs to have a fixed Results URL).

I am not sure what you want is possible, sorry, but I will pass this to our developer, Ross, for his input.

Ross Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anonymous

Hi Ross.
    Don’t know why but I missed your reply, sorry.
    In the meantime I found the S&F Elementor extension plugin, so I get something similar to what I needed using an Elementor widget (Posts) instead of using an Elementor template already created that I wanted to apply to get the same layout of other pages. Not good, not too bad. I think that if in the next V3 version you could add the feature to apply Elementor templates to your search results, this should be a very good feature to get better pages layout in a very simple way due to Elementor templates system and this will make happy so many users. Thanx

Ross Moderator

Hi Cristina

Thanks for the feedback, and you suggestion makes sense – we’ll have a look into that one 🙂

Best

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)