Support Forums

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Applie Search file on Advanced Custom Fields

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Sanjiv Kumar

Hi

I have created some input field from Advanced Custom Fields Plugin, how I can add search filter with those field data,

Like, there are 7 field, Experience, Working Hour, Cost, Location, I have added those field on search filer with Post Meta, those there search is showing no record.

Trevor Moderator

If these are ACF fields, make sure that the meta key name(s) you have chosen do NOT start with an underscore _. If they do, look again at the list and you will see them appear without the underscore also.

Sanjiv Kumar

Hi,

Yes, I am using ACF fields in search filter those field which have don’t have _ in starting. But still search filter not working on ACF fields.

Trevor Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Sanjiv Kumar
    Trevor Moderator
    Sanjiv Kumar

Hi,

I have done all the changes which is mention in screnshot but it’s still not working, please check
    http://www.dott360.com/trainer/

Trevor Moderator

That took me a while to find the problem. Before you installed ACF, I suspect that you used WordPress (or some other) custom fields, with the same field/key names.

So, there is confusion in the database between the previous field and the new ACF fields, as they have the same slug names. You need to rename the ACF ones, maybe something like acf_participants_group (the title can stay the same, just change the slug or key name), then go and edit the two trainers and re-save, then edit the form to use these new key names.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.