Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Alternative to the Post Grid plugin?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 14 total)
  • Anonymous

Hello, I was wondering if there is an alternative to the Post Grid plugin, in order to display S&F Pro results in columns. Post Grid plugin seems to conflict with other wordpress plugins.

Trevor

Is there a specific conflict you are experiencing? We chose that plugin to support because it has a free version and has good user support. I am sure that they would be interested to know of any difficulty you are having.

However, we also support WPBakery Page Builder (the version sold on CodeCanyon) and also Elementor. Most SiteOrigin loops also seem to work with our plugin, but you have to build the loop yourself, or find one that someone has already built.

The grids in some themes can also be used, but I would need to check your particular theme.

Anonymous

OK, I guess I’ll ask from the Post Grid support.

Trevor

As a matter of interest, what is the other plugin?

Anonymous

I have many different plugins installed. Don’t know exactly which one causes the conflict. As a result I have some wordpress posts which display only header (instead of the text there is a black screen).

Trevor
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anonymous
    Trevor

Ah. That is a problem. Only you can experiment with deactivating plugins until you are sure which one.

Anonymous

OK, got it somehow working. Now another problem appeared: even if I set searchform to search taxonomy terms only within normal posts, it still lists custom posts’ taxonomy terms (in the form of checkboxes) as well on the form page. I want only normal posts’ taxonomy terms listed on that page.

Trevor
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 14 total)