Support Forums

Hey there, it looks like you've been redirected from designsandcode.com - as you can see we have a new home - read more

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro ajax container and products count

• This topic has 121 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Ross.
Viewing 2 posts - 121 through 122 (of 122 total)
  • Veronika Palkova

Hi,

Finally, I’ve migrated S&F from testing site to my production one and everything works great.
    I’ve migrate it via FTP.
    Problem with counts still occurs, but it is not important to me, so I disabled showing product counts in filter.
    As you wrote, version of S&F I actually have is Beta (2.3.99). So my question is, if I could upgrade it to newest prod version (2.4.0). Are all “bugs” fixed in version 2.4.0 ?

Thanks and Best Regards,

Ross Moderator

Hi there

Sorry for the delay, I wanted to update the S&F plugin, 2.4.1 is now out, which has everything you mention.

There are also a ton of fixes for WC (mostly for options you don’t use) which I guess will fix the count issues you mention 🙂

You may need to rebuild the cache if you want the count numbers to be correct, but apart from that I think you are good to update the usual way through WP.

Of course with a site as big as yours, I recommend to do a backup before updating.

Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 121 through 122 (of 122 total)

The topic ‘ajax container and products count’ is closed to new replies.