Support Forums

The forums are closed and will be removed when we launch our new site.

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro ACF Relationship Field: display title instead of ID

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Erin Kodama

Hi,

I saw a couple threads on this… but couldn’t get it to work. I’ve added a filter that’s using an ACF Relationship field. It’s outputting the ID’s vs the titles.

Is this still the correct code to use (I’m using ver 2.2.0)
    https://support.searchandfilter.com/forums/topic/filter-dropdown-options/#post-34366

I dropped that into functions.php and changed the fieldname, but it still displays the id’s.

Am I missing something?

Thanks!

Erin

Trevor Moderator

Within a very short time (hours we hope), we will release an update to Search & Filter. It will extend support for ACF relationship fields.

Trevor Moderator

Ross sent me a message very late last night (actually gone 3AM his time 🙁 ) saying that it was ‘ready’, so he will give it a test run and probably push it for release around midday EST (my guess).

Erin Kodama

That’s fantastic news, thank you!

Trevor Moderator

The testers are reporting a few error messages, so we need to fix those first. Soon.

Joel Eade

Following 🙂

Erin Kodama

Any news on the new release? My clients are patiently waiting for this feature before we deploy their new site but if it’s weeks out, I can probably just have them hold off for now. Any info on ETA would be really helpful.

Thanks so much guys!!

Trevor Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Erin Kodama
    Trevor Moderator
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘Search & Filter Pro’ is closed to new topics and replies.