Support Forums

The forums are closed and will be removed when we launch our new site.

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro ACF Field Error Pulling through to Live FIlters

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Libby Gorman

Hi Trevor,
    I hope you’re doing well. I have a question on one of the filters in my store. I began to type out the explanation but figured it would be easiest to explain through a screen-share video. Here is the link to the video that explains my issue: https://www.loom.com/share/14caed1207754e61acbbd521b552995a

(My website URL is https://southernwines.com/all-wines/)

How can I fix this? Thank you!

Trevor Moderator

You may need to edit the database (something I cannot do, as it will have secure access). Go to the WordPress post meta table and search for Starke-Conde to find the record that has the incorrect data stored.

You may need to edit it manually and save it.

Then you would need to rebuild our cache in the form.

The best way to update in your circumstances is to download the latest version from Your Account. Is this what you did? Did it download as a zip (archive) file? Macs have a default setting to unzip/extract these files if using Safari, and you can’t install that unzipped file structure. This is what I suspect has happened.

If you have WordPress 5.5 or more recent, you can update using zip files by using the WordPress Add New Plugin -> Upload option without deleting the existing plugin.

Libby Gorman

Thank you, that did the trick!!! I was able to delete it from post meta and upload the new plugin version.

Thanks again!

Trevor Moderator

Thanks for getting back to me. I will close this thread for now.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘ACF Field Error Pulling through to Live FIlters’ is closed to new replies.