Support Forums

The forums are closed and will be removed when we launch our new site.

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro access search data

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • LECOMTE XAVIER

Hello
    I’m using a ACF meta date to filter my Custom post types, it works.

So I have 2 questions please 🙂

1. Is it possible to access it in the search datas when i have finished a search ? (like Field Name etc ? )
    2. If i manage to do it, do you have a given function to cancel this filter ( in the form and URL ) and then reload the results ( ajax mode )

Thank You

Trevor Moderator

1. Yes, using PHP. If your results are being output by a page builder or grid plugin, this is not possible. Similarly, themes that are using frameworks, instead of traditional templates, you would need to use our Shortcode results method, which uses a PHP template.
    2. Only with very complex JavaScript, which even I would not attempt to craft.

For #1, this post explains a bit for you. Note, the code would have to go INSIDE the Ajax Container in the PHP template:

https://support.searchandfilter.com/forums/topic/acf-post-meta-fields-in-current_query-result/#post-249704

LECOMTE XAVIER

Ok thank you Trevor for the #1 solution post related, i will look at it.

For the #2, If a understanfd the extension doesn’t provide yet a function to clear a given filter in the datas returned ?
    In front-end, I mean the possibility to show selected filters with close icon to clear that particular filter …

Trevor Moderator

That is correct, yes.

LECOMTE XAVIER

ok thank you

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Search & Filter Pro’ is closed to new topics and replies.