Support Forums

The forums are closed and will be removed when we launch our new site.

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro 2.0.2 upgrade: results found, but not displayed

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 13 total)
  • Tim Stevens

I read the release notes on your website before upgrading.
    – upgraded WP and other plugins, confirmed website and SF forms/results pages working
    – updated search-filter-pro to 2.0.2
    – rebuilt cache for existing search forms successfully
    – opened SF forms, saved
    – recreated one of the forms from scratch.
    The results pages indicate results are found (gives correct count), but no results displayed. Outcome is exactly the same with the pre-existing forms and the form I created from scratch. Here’s a link to the search result page that uses the newly created SF form (https://www.hwcontractors.com/staff)

Please help.

Thanks,
    Tim Stevens

Tim Stevens

This is still a problem. Help is appreciated.

Ross Moderator

Hi Tim

I’m getting a Your access to this site has been limited message (from WordFence).

Thanks

Tim Stevens

You should be able to reach the website now.

Tim Stevens

This is still an issue. You should be able to access the website now.

Ross Moderator

Hey Tim

So the issue is you can’t actually see the results, but you get the text Found 14 Results etc?

Have you tried customising the template, because it looks like the loop, that display the results has been removed?

Thanks

Ross Moderator

Also I can see for some reason that the S&F Javascript is not being loaded – in the source code of your page I should be able to find a reference to search-filter-build.js

But thats not there :/

I think once this is in your source it should work.

To force include the scripts simply add the code from this post:

https://support.searchandfilter.com/forums/topic/taxonomies-not-being-appended-to-search-url/#post-21568

Thanks 🙂

Tim Stevens

Ross, I checked and found /wp-content/plugins/search-filter-pro/public/assets/js/search-filter-build.js

I also tried adding

wp_register_script( 'search-filter-plugin-build', home_url("/wp-content/plugins/search-filter-pro/search-filter-build.js"), array('jquery', 'jquery-ui-datepicker'), '1.4.3' );
    wp_localize_script('search-filter-plugin-build', 'SF_LDATA', array( 'ajax_url' => admin_url( 'admin-ajax.php' ), 'home_url' => (home_url('/')), 'sfid' => '' ));

wp_register_script( 'search-filter-chosen-script', home_url("/wp-content/plugins/search-filter-pro/chosen.jquery.min.js"), array( 'jquery' ), '1.4.3' );

wp_enqueue_script( 'jquery-ui-datepicker' );
    wp_enqueue_script( 'search-filter-plugin-build' );
    wp_enqueue_script( 'search-filter-chosen-script' );

to functions.php, updated the file, cleared my cache, reloaded the page, and I’m still not getting any results. Everything worked fine before I upgraded. FWIW, I (previously) created custom results files for my 2 SF pages, and they were working until the upgrade to 2.0.2

Ross Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Tim Stevens
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 13 total)

The forum ‘Search & Filter Pro’ is closed to new topics and replies.